Our Hyperlocal Logistics hubs are multi-functional and situated in urban areas including ultra-low emission and clean air zones. As the 15-minute city starts to become a reality our hubs provide the solutions you need.
Hyperlocal Logistics hubs offer cargo-bike parking and charging, e-bike and mobility charging, Dark Stores (e-fulfillment operations) and first/last mile exchange points.
Each hub can be agnostic – shared multi user or client-specific and are designed to get you closer to your customers, giving them greater flexibility and making your deliveries greener and more profitable.
We also help find the right locations for our clients and can offer temporary solutions when additional resources are needed.
If you have or need for space that is not being utilised to its full potential, why not speak to us? Hyperlocal hubs offer a solution that helps reduce both congestion and carbon emissions at the same time.
Are you looking for a space to run your Hyperlocal Logistics?
We can offer you the infrastructure to operate and grow within the first and final mile logistics sector.
Our turnkey solutions have been designed to support different uses including: Cargo Bike park and charging, Dark Store operations for e-grocery and ecommerce fulfilment and Space for managing Parcel Exchanges.
Each hub can be shared or multi user or client-specific and designed to get you closer to your customers.
- Canary Wharf Westferry Circus, London, E14 4HD – 3000 sq ft remaining
- Wapping Lane, London, E1W 2DA – 4000 sq ft
- Croydon 1000 sq ft
- Harley Street, London, W1G 9HF – 4300 sq ft (Occupied subject to contract)
- Tower Bridge, London, SE1 2NE – 1000 sq ft (Available Soon)
- Leicester Square, 39-41 Whitcomb Street, London WC2H 7DT – 3000 sq ft (Available Soon)
- Barcelona – Port Vell, Moll d’Espanya, 5, 08039 Barcelona. Space: 125m2 – (Available Now)
- Paris (Available Soon)