EV is the largest single shift impacting the entire fleet and mobility industry
Switch to clean fleet fuel to drive down costs and future proof your business. Act now or get left behind.
All fleets now need an Electric Vehicle (EV) transition plan and there are significant early mover advantages:
- Over 50% of a City’s air pollution is caused by road vehicles
- UK and other European countries have committed to transitioning to EV from 2030
- 200+ cities in Europe are operating Low Emission Zones, where polluting vehicles are banned entirely or charged fees
- In transitioning, access to power network capacity and infrastructure is key
Our offer provides the cost savings and optimisation of existing estate that you need to get ahead
We know that the transition to EV has its challenges, but it is our non-negotiable future. We are here to give you expert help, support, and solutions for all aspects of your EV fleet transition.
From sourcing the right sites and infrastructure to match your immediate and long-term needs, to embedding route optimisation software and new technologies that integrate it all seamlessly, we work with our clients to help you identify how your transition to EV will work best. We help you meet your sustainability targets while maximising efficiencies and minimising costs.
EV transition is not just a question of swapping out old for new vehicles. There are many accompanying issues that come with this transition. We help you avoid the pitfalls and set you up for success. Our infrastructure and customer-focused, integrated software solutions both facilitate and ease the transition.
We understand the operational needs……
- Geographically convenient locations
- Ability to pre-plan and book
- Facility to park drivers’ personal vehicles
- Vehicles fully charged and operational at all times
- Access to charging hubs that don’t disrupt daily schedules
- Ability to quickly and easily manage en-route parking & charging
- Confidence that the charger ratings are correct for fleet
- Management of Return to Home charging
- Knowledge of sites that offer welfare facilities
- Day part and route planning guidance (at source, en-route and at destination)
- Temporary (virtual) access to kerbside locations
With our help you can save time, costs and emissions, avoiding fragmented journeys and solving issues around:
- Access to power
- Charging and operating infrastructure
- Parking, route planning, queue anxiety
- Payment and interoperability
We are helping some of the world’s largest fleet operators to get ahead.
Decarbonising, electrifying and optimising
Get in touch to find out more about how Infinium Logistics can help you find the solutions you need.