Who are we
Infinium Logistics adds value to logistics businesses, real estate portfolios, and sustainable development goals. We help create greener, cleaner spaces in urban centres.
At Infinium, we believe that business profitability, logistical solutions and a greener planet can co-exist in harmony. We find ways to unlock value and improve your real estate portfolio, logistics business or corporate social responsibility requirements that fit with our ethos and drive for a sustainable environment.
While our main focus is within the last mile, we take a holistic approach and provide solutions throughout the supply chain including first mile, middle mile, final mile, warehousing and technology enablers.
- In logistics, we look at the full journey. Whether it’s staff parking for fleet drivers unable to charge vehicles at home or consolidating journeys at exchange points to reduce vehicle movements, we can help.
- We work with real estate owners to increase their portfolio value or income levels. Our extensive network and strong relationships help us broker the deals our clients need.
- We help local authorities ensure that land and opportunities in their local communities are optimised for income, use, and meeting sustainable development goals.
- We work with companies, landlords, investors, and local authorities to give them the solutions they need to make their business more profitable while reducing emissions.
- We help you reach your sustainable development targets to make the world a better place.
- Get in touch now to find out how Infinium Logistics’ solutions can help you too. We operate globally and have local offices in the UK, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, and Poland. We believe in a collaborative approach and developing strong relationships based on trust.
For Local Authorities
We are very excited to launch our new London office this week located in Richmond. Congratulations to all those involved in creating such an amazing inspirational environment to work in and we look forward to welcoming visitors and our growing team of employees to Holbrooke Place.
Infinium Logistics Solutions, the pan-European logistics solutions business, announces that Phil Bayliss has joined to head up its new property investment company, Infinium Logistics
Real estate transformation specialists, Infinium Logistics Solutions (ILS), has agreed a long-term partnership to develop urban logistics services within Q-Park’s UK car park portfolio.
Infinium Logistics Solutions is pleased to announce the appointment of Paul Bloomfield, as Programme Director
Infinium Logistics Solutions is pleased to announce the appointment of Paul Bloomfield, as Programme Director. Paul brings many years of experience to the business